We recommend you to place the order in our new online store:
What's NEW of V2.2:
- Add a 1A PTC on board for overcurrent protection
Iteaduino is an Arduino compatible board. It’s designed is basing on Duemilanove scheme, 100% compatible to its existing program, shield and IDE. On the hardware part, remarkable changes are taken to improve the flexibility and user experience.
- Inherits all of Arduino Duemilanove’ s features.
- Compatible to Arduino UNO/Duemilanove’s pin layout, screw hole and dimensions.
- 3.3V Operating Voltage selection
- More visible location of Indicator LEDs
- Wide range external input from 7~23V DC
- All pins out for Sensor and Servo
- UART/IIC interface breakout
What are the changes from Arduino to iteaduino
1. More powerful 3.3V power supply
2. 3.3V Operating Voltage selection
3. Wide range input voltage from 7-23V
4. Easier access to reset button
5. More visible location for LEDs
6. Sensor and Servo interface break out, UART/IIC breakout. All compatible with Electronic Brick interface
6. Re-route PCB , optimize the ADC layout, less noice interference
Maybe you also need these:
Type-B USB cable for Arduino
9V to Barrel Jack Adapter