This is a long distacne 2.4G wireless module which basic on nRF24L01+ chip, and there is the PA and LNA circuit on board, with the external antenna it can reach long distance than the one without these parts. It's the same interface as the nRF24L01+ wireless module , so you use thie module to replace it in your project to ger long transmission distance without any change.
This module comes with the 2.4G antenna (2DB), with 250Kbps transmission rate on open air it can reach the 800-1K meters communication distance.
- Voltage: 3-3.6V (recommended 3.3V) V
- Maximum output power: +20dBm
- Emission mode current(peak): 115Ma
- Receive Mode Current(peak): 45Ma
- Power-down mode current: 4.2Ua
- Sensitivity 2Mbps mode in received: -92dBm
- Sensitivity 1Mbps mode in received: -95dBm
- Sensitivity 250kbps mode in received: -104dBm
- PA gain: 20Db
- LNA gain: 10Db
- LNA Noise figure: 2.6Db
- Antenna Gain (peak): 2Dbi
- 2MB rate (Open area): 520m
- 1MB rate (Open area): 750m
- 250Kb rate (Open area): 1000m
- Size: 45.54mm * 16.46mm
More information :
nRF24L01 Wireless Module with Arduino
nRF24L01 Six Channels To One Receiver
If you don't need the long distacne, maybe this short distance 2.4G module with low cost will suit for you.