We recommend you to place the order in our new online store:
Iteadmaple is a microcontroller board based on Leaf Maple. The Iteadmaple can achieve the maximum 72 MHz, it has 39 digital input/output pins, 16 analog inputs, native full speed USB, 3 USARTs (hardware serial ports), integrated SPI/I2C support, with power jack, and reset button. Iteadmaple is programmable over USB via a provided DFU bootloader, no extra hardware required! Users can also program the onboard program flash via external X-link/X-linkEx JTAG interface. Iteadmaple offers security support for read/write protected addresses, as well as User and Handler processor modes.Iteadmaple can be powered by USB or external power supply.
- 72MHz ARM Cortex M3 core; 20KB SRAM and 128KB Flash
- 64 channel nested vector interrupt handle
- 7 channels of Direct Memory Access(DMA)
- Wide range external input from and USB supply adaptive
- Maple pins map full compatible for Arduino shield
- X-link/X-linkEx full compatible