iteaduino is an Arduino compatible board. It’s designed is basing on Duemilanove scheme, 100% compatible to its existing program, shield and IDE. On the hardware part, remarkable changes are taken to improve the flexibility and user experience.
- Inherits all of Arduino Duemilanove’ s features.
- Compatible to Duemilanove’s pin layout, screw hole and dimensions.
- 3.3V Operating Voltage selection
- More visible location of Indicator LEDs
- Pin out for Sensor and Servo
What are the changes from Arduino to iteaduino
1. More powerful 3.3V power supply
2. 3.3V Operating Voltage selection
3. Easier access to reset button
4. More visible location for LEDs
5. Sensor and Servo interface break out
6. Re-route PCB
Maybe you also need these:
Type-B USB cable for Arduino
9V to Barrel Jack Adapter